racing

racing

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Blog


I am supposed to be answering the question what are your thoughts on murder charges during war.  My thoughts are if we are going into war and then going to get charged on murder charges, then we should not even have guns when they go into war.  This makes me irate. Our men are willing going over there and fight for our country.  I would like to see all those office workers and people who don’t know what these men and women do for our country. They are risking their lives for us! Without weapons they would be exposed and wouldn’t have a chance.  I think if they are willing to go over there and fight for us then we shouldn’t be complaining and making charges like this on our soldiers. When it says citizenship is a duty, not a privilege, I think that is completely false. When you are born in the United State you automatically become a citizen. If you weren’t you take classes and become a citizen of the United States.  Yes we do have a duty to vote and get your word out on the elections, but that doesn’t mean it is a duty. I think that it is up to each person whether they want to vote or not.  Citizenship is a privilege.  We are very lucky in the United States that everyone has citizenship. In other countries those people are not as lucky as we are.  Yes I think that we need to keep up with our citizenship and put some back into the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment